Friday, December 18, 2009

Nakamaru MVP of the Johnny's sport festival!



In several previous news+ articles we reported that the 'Johnny's Selected Members Large Sports Festival (ジャニーズ選抜大運動会)' had been held at Tokyo Dome. The various Johnny's members competed in baseball, soccer and in a relay race. They were divided into two teams; J-RED and J-WHITE. KAT-TUN member Nakamaru was part of J-WHITE and played superbly in all three sports. "I think I did a good job in soccer. The match lasted for a total of 20 minutes. My teammates made some great passes to me, and that helped me pull off a hat trick. I was surprised myself. Because of the amount of points I scored, I was chosen as the MVP. When I received the award I felt really happy." Along with his musical skills, he showed that he was equally talented in sports as well. But there was one problem. "After the event, my muscles started to hurt. It was more painful than in any other time of my life. As a result, I learned that I must regularly exercise. For that I should follow Ueda's example." The sports festival seemed to have been hard work! He should get a well deserved rest. His experience is bound to have a positive impact on his career as a KAT-TUN member.

No comments:

Post a Comment