Sunday, January 4, 2009

Nikky's - Ryo and Yamapi about concert

2008/10/29
I'm Yamashita Tomohisa The theme this time round is "Tell us the behind the scenes of the tour" Starts from Sendai ne! On the first day,Holding a concert(Party) which we have not done for a long time, I'm very happy! Once again, I feel that this is a great job! When I smile, everyone will smile at me too. It's a miraculous job ^_^ Smiles can be given to others as a present Once again I realize this! The tour's behind the scene isabout Sendai, The members everyonewent to eat Sendai beefIt was deliciousOne more time again, I want to return again with a higher level!! [T/N: Referring to Sendai]

2008/10/31
Konnichiwa.
I'm Nishikido Ryo. Tour, has begun ne. Is everyone of Sendai happy? I'm really happy. After Sendai ended, everyone went to eat cow's tongue together. Ate happily with the members <3
Although we will go to various places from now on too, It would be great if we can be as happy as this (heart)Fukui is the day before my birthday.Sou desu ne. [note: that's right] As expected, because it's the last day in being 23 years old, being happy together with everyone, mood going high, it would be great.Everyone enjoy it ne !

1 comment: